Your case is important to our law firm. We individually handle every case we take on, and we develop a customized legal strategy for your unique case. Many employee benefits and disability insurance claims firms cannot offer you this level of service.
Our lawyers handle all aspects of your case professionally, including completion of claim forms, communications with insurance companies and employers, negotiations, legal proceedings and appeals, if necessary. We work to take the burden off your shoulders while you focus on recovery, moving forward with your career and pursuing your retirement plans.
The Focus Of Our Practice
- Disability insurance law — We advise you on qualifying for benefits, and we litigate your lawsuit if you have been denied insurance coverage or benefits.
- ERISA litigation — We advise you on protecting your retirement income and benefits, and we negotiate for your fair compensation if benefits are reduced or cut. The Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA) applies to most employer-sponsored benefits such as retirement plans, pensions, health insurance, disability insurance, long-term care insurance, life insurance and accidental death and dismemberment insurance (AD&D).
- Long-term care insurance — We help you obtain reimbursement for expenses and ensure your rights are protected under the policy.
- Life insurance/accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D) — We advise you on qualifying for benefits, and we litigate on your behalf if your insurance coverage or benefits have been denied.
- Pension benefits — We work to protect benefits for public and private sector employees. Federal and state laws govern employee pension funds. We know how to interpret them and apply them to your case to best protect your benefits and rights.
- Health/Retirement Benefits — We protect your best interests in resolving employee benefit plan disputes, representing you in communications, negotiations and litigation in administrative and judicial hearings at any level.
Call DeBofsky, Sherman & Casciari, PC , For An Attorney Consultation
We take cases from Seattle to Illinois to the tip of Florida, but we are focused on Chicago and the Midwest. If your benefits have or will be delayed, diminished or denied, call us at 312-702-1842 or 800-237-5182, or send us an email for same-day response from our firm.