William Reynolds is a shareholder at DeBofsky Sherman Casciari Reynolds P.C. His work focuses on ERISA claims litigation and appeals, including short- and long-term disability insurance claim litigation, life and accidental death insurance claim litigation, and health insurance claim denials. He has successfully litigated against many insurers including CIGNA, Hartford, Lincoln Financial, Reliance Standard, and a host of others. He has been named a Rising Star by Super Lawyers.
William primarily appears in the Northern District of Illinois and has argued before the Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals. He has contributed to publications by the American Bar Association, the Federal Bar Association, and Federal Lawyer magazine.
William is a graduate of Chicago-Kent College of Law and Rider University. He grew up outside Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and now lives with his wife and two children in Brookfield, Illinois.
Areas of Practice
- Group disability benefit claims
- Individual disability benefit claims
- Pension disability claims
- Life and accidental death insurance benefit claims
- Interpleader claims
- Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- Northern District of Illinois
- Central District of Illinois
- Western District of Wisconsin
- J.D., Chicago-Kent College of Law, Illinois Institute of Technology, Chicago, Illinois
- B.A., Rider University, Lawrenceville, New Jersey
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Chicago Bar Association
- American Bar Association