At DeBofsky, Sherman & Casciari, PC , we handle ERISA litigation cases throughout the U.S. Founding attorney Mark D. DeBofsky is well-known for handling precedent-setting ERISA cases in U.S. Courts of Appeals (Circuit Courts) for the Seventh, Eighth and Ninth Circuits. He has more than 30 years of experience and has testified on ERISA issues before the U.S. Congress and U.S. Department of Labor.
Each of the attorneys at DeBofsky, Sherman & Casciari, PC in Chicago can guide your case through litigation and appeal if necessary. You have the right to sue for benefits and breaches of fiduciary duty. We work to resolve cases before litigation is necessary, but you can rest assured that your case is built ready for litigation from the beginning with our representation.
A thorough understanding of the litigation process of ERISA cases is critical if you are considering filing a lawsuit, appealing a court decision or entering the administrative appeals process to dispute any issue involving your employee benefits.
The Advantages Of DeBofsky, Sherman & Casciari, PC | Illinois ERISA Attorneys
- Cost-effective claims, appeals and litigation
- Customized litigation strategy to your unique case
- 30 years of ERISA litigation experience brought to bear
- Experience litigating against all major insurance companies
- Comprehensive knowledge of all aspects of ERISA/employee benefits issues
- A proven track record of resolving ERISA cases in both trial level courts and courts of appeals
- Precedent-setting appellate court successes
- Maximizing the value of your case effectively and efficiently
- Engaged and influential in the ever-changing nuances of the law
- Regularly published in the Chicago Daily Law Bulletin since 2004
- Ongoing recognition for our successes and leadership from national and local legal associations
Our firm is dedicated to ERISA/employee benefits cases. This is all that we do. We have the resources, experienced staff, accomplished litigators and extensive knowledge necessary to vigorously and strategically protect your rights and benefits.
Contact DeBofsky, Sherman & Casciari, PC For An Attorney Consultation
Call us at 312-702-1842 or 800-237-5182, or send us an email to speak with a lawyer.