Marie E. Casciari will co-chair the upcoming March 2022 Employee Benefits Law Update: A Year in Review. The virtual 8-part webinar series is packed with impactful topics and esteemed experts from the public and private sectors throughout the country.
Join us from the convenience of your home, office, or home away from home for the series of webinars focusing on the hottest developments in employee benefits law. The program will focus on such critical issues as the recent Supreme Court decision on fee litigation in defined contribution plans, long COVID and its impact on disability benefit claims, ESG and cybersecurity guidance, an update on health and pension plan regulations, and much more!
The 8 specific agenda topics and dates are:
Wednesday, March 16, 1:00 – 4:30 PM
- SECURE WITH NO SURPRISES: HOT TOPICS IN HEALTH AND PENSION LEGISLATION/REGULATION
- ERISA CIVIL PROCEDURE UPDATE
Wednesday, March 23, 1:00 – 5:00 PM
- CURRENT DEVELOPMENTS IN DEFINED CONTRIBUTION INVESTMENT LITIGATION
- FROM LONG-COVID TO COMPLIANCE WITH REGULATIONS: TRENDS IN HEALTH AND WELFARE ADMINISTRATION AND DISABILITY LITIGATION
- MAKING HEADLINES: ENVIRONMENTAL, SOCIAL AND GOVERNANCE
Wednesday, March 30, 1:00 – 5:00 PM
- MULTIEMPLOYER PLAN ISSUES
- CYBERSECURITY: PROTECTIONS, BEST PRACTICES, GUIDANCE, INVESTIGATIONS, BREACHES, RANSOMS AND LITIGATION
- ETHICS UPDATE
Register today to earn CLE credit and learn from our leading government and private sector experts on the latest developments impacting ERISA and employee benefit plans today!
Click here to learn more about details, tuition, and CLE Credits. You may also download the program agenda here.